January 8-11, 2023
Treasury’s Strategic Playbook – Opportunities in a Turbulent Environment
Hyatt Regency Long Beach, Long Beach, California
- Alana Askew, University of Washington
- Trey Beasley, Vanderbilt University
- Charles Cook, University of Colorado
- Gene Crouch, George Mason University
- John Dolan, Carnegie Mellon University
- Tim Graf, Princeton University
- Timothy T. Hesler, New York University
- Ritu Kalra, Harvard University
- Denise Laussade, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Caroline Wilhelm, University of Southern California
- Asaf Zentler University of Miami
Agenda Times for Travel Planning
The group rate will be honored up to three days before and/or after the event, subject to hotel availability, however, you will need to contact hotel reservations as you cannot reserve them via the booking website. Please note there is a Long Beach city-wide event which ends on Sunday, January 8 so hotel rooms in the area may be limited prior to Symposium. Again if you have trouble booking at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach please contact us at email@example.com.
General Symposium Information
Continuing Education Credits
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits. Program attendees who have previously self-submitted for CPE credits recommend keeping the program's Credit Reporting Form, the agenda with session descriptions, and your certificate of attendance as support should your CPE submission get audited.
Conference attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within two weeks of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note, if you decline emails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate or program updates.