January 28-31, 2024
Treasury at the Forefront of Managing Risk
Hyatt Regency Savannah, Savannah, Georgia
Don Lukes Indiana University
Alana Askew Wayne State University
- Gene Crouch, George Mason University
- John Dolan, Carnegie Mellon University
- Tim Graf, Princeton University
- Timothy T. Hesler, New York University
- Ritu Kalra, Harvard University
- Denise Laussade, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Susan Slinkard, University of Arkansas
- Caroline Wilhelm, University of Southern California
- Jake Wozniak, Ohio State University
- Asaf Zentler University of Miami
Agenda Times for Travel Planning
Information to make a reservation in the reserved room block will be included in supporter materials and registration confirmation email. The group rate is available three nights before/after Symposium pending hotel availability. If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates. If you have trouble completing your reservation contact us.
General Symposium Information
Continuing Education Credits
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits. Program attendees who have previously self-submitted for CPE credits recommend keeping the program's Credit Reporting Form, the agenda with session descriptions, and your certificate of attendance as support should your CPE submission get audited.
Conference attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within two weeks of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note, if you decline emails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate or program updates.