January 30- February 2, 2022
What’s Next – Resiliency and Transformative Change
Program Committee Members:
- Erin Archer, Syracuse University
- Alana Askew, University of Washington
- Trey Beasley, Vanderbuilt University
- Charles Cook, University of Colorado
- Gene Crouch, University of Virginia
- John Dolan, Carnegie Mellon University
- Tim Graf, Princeton University
- Timothy T. Hesler, New York University
- Denise Laussade, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Donald Lukes, Indiana University
The group rate will be honored up to three days before and/or after the event, subject to hotel availability but you may need to contact hotel reservations if you cannot book them via the booking website. Click on the text to review Hyatt's Commitment to Care & Cleanliness. The Treasury Institute will follow all local and hotel guidelines for health and safety.
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits. Program attendees who have previously self-submitted for CPE credits recommend keeping the program's Credit Reporting Form, the agenda with session descriptions, and your certificate of attendance as support should your CPE submission get audited.
Conference attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within two weeks of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note, if you decline emails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate or program updates.